Have questions? Ready to get started? We’re here to help!
Leave your contact info and we will be in touch shortly.
211 Summit Parkway, Suite 100 Birmingham, AL 35209
Great question! If you answer NO or UNSURE to any of these questions, then you are in need of AED365:
- Is my AED 100% ready to function in an emergency?
- Do I know where all of my AEDs are?
- Are all of my AEDs being inspected, maintained, and serviced according to manufacturer’s standards?
- Is my AED program in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws?
- Do I have a response plan in place?
- Are my batteries, pads, and accessories in-date?
It depends. Each state and locality has their own laws and regulations on whether physician oversight of your AED program is a must. Give us a call or shoot us an email and we can review your specific location’s requirements.